How do I add music to IG story?
A well-chosen soundtrack will cheer up any story and increase the interest of users. It helps to express emotions, feelings and reach our followers with the message.
Stories on Instagram are used by 70% of all users and adding music has been available since June 2018, but still a lot of people have trouble finding it. No wonder, as it is hidden in the Stickers section.
How to add an audio track to a story before sharing it - Step by step:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Click on your thumbnail profile in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select a photo from the phone or use the camera.
- Click the "Stickers" icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select a sticker "Music" (if you can't see it, use the search box).
- Select the song from the library that best suits your story (click "Play" to listen to the preview).
There are tons of songs. They are grouped by genre, popularity and humour. After selecting the soundtrack, you can adjust its length, choose the font of the lyrics, its position and freely modify it depending on your needs. If you don't have a story idea, see how other Instagram users do it.